Digital Media Associate: Short Term Contract
International Tibet Network is looking for a Digital Media Associate [short term with a possibility to extend] to generate well-designed digital content for specific coordinated campaigns and other activities for Tibet Network Secretariat and Members, and to support the updating of a variety of campaign websites managed by Tibet Network.
TO APPLY send your CV, along with a Gdrive with examples of your work, to email@example.com
THE POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED. We will be holding online interviews on 28 June 2023
Job Title: Digital Media Associate
Duration of Contract: Temporary position, 3-days a week [hours are negotiable]
Start Date: From 1 July
Salary: up to 30,000 Rps a month – pro rata based on 3 days a week [7.5 hours per day] – depending on experience
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ASAP!
See the FULL JOB DESCRIPTION & PERSON SPECIFICATION
Consultant Crisis Management Framework Developer
Duration of Contract: Temporary position for up to 50 day between 1 July and 30 September 2023 Salary: Dependant on experience
TO APPLY send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org THE POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED. We will be holding online interviews from Tuesday 13 June
To develop a strong and functioning Crisis Management Plan (CMP) that will support the Tibetan Freedom Movement to react to a crisis, be more resilient and more capable of weathering the long-term effects of a crisis. The CMP will be an ‘emergency plan’ that will:
- Help identify risks and threats that could harm operations, reputation, finances, or strategic objectives;
- Minimise the likelihood of harm and improve the Movement’s response to crisis decrease
- Include clear monitoring and communications steps;
- Protect key leaders in the Movement, and anyone else affected, and safeguard activities and support as much as possible;
- Give direction to any representatives in the Movement to minimise stress and [unintentional] poor decision making that may extend or worsen the crisis;
- Support the development of swift, constructive action;
- Aid the restoration of strategic campaign direction as soon as possible;
- Have a system of media and communication training.
You will work closely with the Executive Director to set up a system of consultation with key Movement leaders including within the Central Tibetan Administration and the Private Office of His Holiness, and Tibet Network Steering Committee, as well as other key individuals and/or groups.