TO APPLY send your CV along with a Gdrive with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLINE INTERVIEWS will be held on Tuesday 13 June
Job Title: Digital Media Associate
Duration of Contract: Temporary position, 3-days a week [hours are negotiable] Start Date: 1 July
Salary: up to 30,000 Rps a month – pro rata based on 3 days a week [7.5 hours per day] – depending on experience
2+ years experience of desk top publishing and creating materials for online and print;
Experience of WordPress web design;
Strong communication skills and accurate eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload;
Proven experience and knowledge of working in/or understanding the Tibetan Freedom Movement;
Flexible, motivated and able to work as part of an online team.
To generate well designed digital content for specific coordinated campaigns and other activity for Tibet Network Secretariat and Members, and to support the updating of a variety of campaign websites managed by Tibet Network.
- Design create and edit digital content (share images, infographics, and video) for all Tibet Network priority campaigns in line with the campaign plans in liaison with Tibet Network team members;
- Create templates for use by Network team members;
- Advise Network team on any new or developing digital platforms or interactive content designs that should be considered and discuss other digital content projects as and when needed by Network team members.
NETWORK WORDPRESS WEBSITES:
- To keep information on all Tibet Network websites updated when requested;
- To make recommendations on the design and development of campaign webpages;
- To ensure all security protocols are followed.
- To be available during set hours to work with Network team members;
- To attend weekly Team meetings and social media campaign working groups when requested.